How to Protect Yourself form Identity Theft
Online banking and electronic payment options offer consumers unprecedented access to their financial accounts. Yet, this convenience comes at a price—a greater risk of identity theft. Identity thieves can use your personal information to open fraudulent accounts and steal your money through unauthorized purchases and withdrawals. CLICK HERE to read more about steps you can take to protect against identity theft and reduce the damage when it happens.
Also in this newsletter…
- So many things to love about Autumn!
- In the Spotlight: US Presidents (Vote on Nov 3rd!)
- ANNUAL FOOD DRIVE! November 2nd – 19th.
- 2021 Calendars are available for you to pickup curbside!
- We are open, even if our lobby is closed due to the city wide mask ordinance. We continue to have the 24/7 drop-slot to the side of the door and curbside document signing.